Friday, April 30, 2010

Composit

This is the first assignment out of the composit pictures. to creat this image, i draged a picture of a flower over a picture of a building and a sun. To make the picture of the flower, which is ontop of the other photo, transparent, i made a mask and then used the blending tool of defference to create the two seperate colors. I really like how this turned ouy. I love the way the sun shines through the colors that the flower turned out to be, and how you see the out line of the building and the red color of the flower, and where the sky is you see the blue sky! Something that was a little difficult was getting the colors that i wanted and having the flower transparent enough to see the building in the background... but it wasn't too big of a road block and I ended up figuring it out and really liking the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment