Thursday, February 18, 2010
The first thing I did when editing this photo was I edited the brightness making the photo brighter. I then used the curves editing to make the contrast of the darks and the lights in the photo more prominent. I then edited the saturation of the photo. I really wanted there to be a lot of contrast so that one would be able to see the details in Wendy’s (the dog J) expression and coloration. I then made the boarder white and added a feathering effect, to keep this a fun loving picture and to make the boarder less sharp. What went well for me while editing this photo was doing the boarder and getting the colors I wanted. I like how that photo is not super edited and just slightly shows all of the expression and character of both Wendy and my brother, Hunter. Something that was a little difficult for me was trying to get the right amount of contrast, in the end I really love how it turned out, but it took some fine tweaking to get to this point in the photo! I was also surprised at how much fun you can have while editing. I always thought that taking the pictures was the best part, but that is only half of it! I really like being able to fix those minor details that would have bothered me if I didn’t edit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment